Saturday, January 13, 2007

Welcome to a Wonderful New Year!

January 10. 2006

Welcome to the new year! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and are back up and running with a positive and successful viewpoint for 2007.

This year, for me, has already been exciting as I am pushing forward with my Videoconferencing programs that will be offered nationally. The Videoconferencing programs will offer schools a chance to connect with writing and history workshops at a fraction of the cost! Technology is a wonderful step in right direction for helping teachers and students move forward in learning at a reasonable cost.

Also this year I am starting to do some pod casting work with schools that read my books. Students and teachers can ask writing and history questions which I will answer on the blog and once a week, I will record a pod cast connected to the blog to share writing and research tips.

Technology and education working hand-and-hand for a better tomorrow-what a wonderful and unique world we live in!

No comments: